IQ2 not getting updates from alarm.com

I did a factory reset yesterday and now the panel isn’t getting updates from alarm.com.
none of the automations are showing and the weather isn’t updating.
is there a way to force it to update?

I can control it remotely and I have performed a cell test.

I did a factory reset yesterday and now the panel isn’t getting updates from alarm.com. none of the automations are showing and the weather isn’t updating. is there a way to force it to update?

I can control it remotely and I have performed a cell test.

The panel appears to be functioning normally from what we can see on the back-end. Are you still seeing any issues?

Note that weather forecast is sent once a day, so if you perform a reset you should expect around 24 hours after reconnecting before new weather data is available.

What automations are you referring to? Note that defaulting would wipe Z-wave network info, so if you have any Z-wave devices you would need to clear them individually still to learn them back in.

I have one “test” automation set up on alarm.com.
When I disarm the panel my garage door opens.
this automation isn’t showing up on the panel and from the panel I can’t even see the garage door. The garage door is a Liftmaster MyQ with an internet gateway. The automation works, it just doesn’t show up on the panel.

All of my Z-Wave devices are controlled through a Samsung SmartThings hub. I also can’t get this hub to connect to the IQ Panel 2 to show those devices. Maybe this is normal??? is SmartThings not compatible?

I have one “test” automation set up on alarm.com. When I disarm the panel my garage door opens. this automation isn’t showing up on the panel and from the panel I can’t even see the garage door. The garage door is a Liftmaster MyQ with an internet gateway. The automation works, it just doesn’t show up on the panel.

This is expected as the Liftmaster MyQ devices do not in any way communicate with the alarm panel. They communicate directly with Alarm.com via your internet. You cannot view or control MyQ devices on the panel.

All of my Z-Wave devices are controlled through a Samsung SmartThings hub. I also can’t get this hub to connect to the IQ Panel 2 to show those devices. Maybe this is normal??? is SmartThings not compatible?

Other users have reported using Smart Things with the IQ Panel 2. You can find Add/Remove Controller functions under Installation - Devices - Z-wave Devices.

You may need to click Z-wave Settings and check the box next to “Advanced Z-wave Settings” This will provide access to controller features.