August 13, 2018 at 5:17 pm #150505
View Live Stream Video Feeds from Alarm.com IP Cameras on the Panel Screen with Two-Way Audio Support
suretyDIY users with a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 security panel and Alarm.com Cloud Video service can now view live streams from their compatible Alarm.com IP cameras right from the IQ Panel 2 screen.
You must have a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 with firmware version 2.2.0 or higher.
1. IP Video Camera (ADC-V521IR) on the latest firmware
2. Indoor 1080p Wi-Fi Camera (ADC-V522IR) on the latest firmware
3. Outdoor 1080p Wi-Fi Camera (ADC-V722W) on the latest firmware. (No 2-way audio)
4. The Alarm.com Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera (ADC-VDB101 and 102)
5. The Alarm.com Slim Line Doorbell Camera (ADC-VDB105 and 106)
6. Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Cameras (ADC-VC725 and ADC-VC726)
7. Indoor/Outdoor Dome Cameras (ADC-VC825 and ADC-VC826)
Viewing Live Streams on the Panel
First login to Alarm.com and navigate to Video – Settings – Check the box next to Stream Video to Security Panel Screen.
Please wait 5 minutes. Afterward, to access the live video streams, swipe left on the IQ Panel 2’s home screen to the video page. The cameras available to stream will be displayed.
For cameras which do not support audio you will see a red X in the upper corner.
Audio controls will populate on screen after a brief wait.
Please note that video to the panel will require the cameras to be on the same LAN network as your alarm panel.
Doorbell Camera Notifications on the Panel Screen
Receive notifications on your IQ Panel 2 screen when your Alarm.com Doorbell Camera
detects motion or the button is pushed.
Users must have either the Alarm.com Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera (ADC-VDB101 or 102) or the Alarm.com Slim Line Doorbell Camera (ADC-VDB105 or 106) on the latest firmware. The Doorbell Camera and panel must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
To change the notification setting using the Alarm.com website:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Select Video > Settings
3. Using the Video Device drop-down menu, select the Alarm.com
Doorbell Camera’s name.
4. Click Video Device Info
5. Select “Send motion notifications to panel” or “Send button pushed notifications
to panel” as desired.
6. Click Save
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.