IQ Panel 2: turn off countdown beeps?

Just got an update. Now, when disarming there are beeps when counting down. This bothers my dogs. Can’t find the setting to turn it off. Any help appreciated!

I am double checking with Qolsys on this to see if it can be turned off, it looks like the Volume settings for beeps and chimes does not affect the countdown beeps in any way.

I will follow up here when we hear back!

Thank you. Never heard beeps before this latest update.

Is there any way to reduce the volume of the beeps on the IQ Remote? It seems like the beeps on both the IQ Panel 2+ and the Remote are quite loud and I can’t find a way to reduce the volume. (They’re also substantially louder than they were on the original IQ Panels that I used to have.)

Yes, you can adjust the overall volume using the volume slider when you swipe down to reach settings on the IQ Remote. This will affect the beeps and voice annunciation.

As far as I can tell, it doesn’t seem to adjust the volume of the countdown beeps on the Remote, but the volume of the voice announcements change. I have the same issue with the IQ Panel 2+.

As far as I can tell, it doesn’t seem to adjust the volume of the countdown beeps on the Remote, but the volume of the voice announcements change. I have the same issue with the IQ Panel 2+.

Make sure you are adjusting the volume on the IQ Remote itself. It does indeed affect disarm countdown beeps. The beeps do not go away, but the volume can be lowered.

What firmware version are you running on your panels?

No word on the countdown beeps when disarming?

No word on the countdown beeps when disarming?

There is no way to turn them off. Qolsys is considering the feedback for potential future firmware changes currently.

Oh I’m going to send them some feedback!
Thanks.