IQ Panel 2 - silent disarming

How can I silently disarm the system? I have a main panel and 2 remotes. I’m trying to avoid the panels announcing the system was disarmed early in the morning. I used to be able to do that on my 2gig panel. Now it announces on all the panels that one has disarmed the system. My wife is getting annoyed by the bedroom panel disturbing her.

We are in a similar situation. We solved it by turning the sound down on the bedroom secondary panel; pull down the window and you will see two changeable setting – sound and brightness. Turn the sound all the way down. There will still be sound for other things that the panel might need to do, but the “disarm” sound will go away (at least when arming/disarming via the smart phone/alarm.com arm/disarm procedure.

90% of the time when disarming it is completely quiet. Every now and then the is a short beep sound; I haven’t figured out why this happens.

The IQ Remote follows the sound settings on the main IQ Panel 2. The way to change the IQ Remote individually would be to use the main volume slider on the IQ Remote as suggested above. This will stop the announcements.

I’ll try adjusting the panel volume. I assumed doing so would silence everything. I appreciate the announcement that a door has been opened.

It will drop the volume for all announcements, so unfortunately sensor chimes would be affected.

FWIW: with the volume turned down on our secondary panel in the bedroom, there is no audio from that panel. The main panel still announces doors/windows opening.