Humidity Display ADC-T2000

I have 4 ADC T-2000 stats. 2 HVAC systems. 3 on an EWC zone controller.
All have firmware 1.50

I cannot see the Relative Humidity % display in the ADC App or on the website.

I think I have the RH display settings correct

in the App

. Does not show RH display setting in the setup screens online (whyyy???)

Anything to check further? Advice? This piece seems squirrely FWIW looking at forum…

[I may use one stat to slow the AC fan (a Goodman feature) if my basement gets humid, as well as set a sub-setpoint A/C temp for the spaces on the zone controller upstairs (EWC limits stat options to the basics — HVAC-Tech/Owner friendly). Need to see the RH though !!!]

Smart Humidity Control is available on systems with Z-Wave versions 2.13 or above. Records indicate that the Z-wave firmware for your module is 2.12, the module’s firmware version reports as 185a. According to documentation, the required module firmware for compatibility would be 185b or above. I am attempting to determine whether or not this is something that can be upgraded remotely or not. Will follow up here once more information presents itself.

Thank you for checking. If there is an upgraded chip or something I can order off-the-menu —— short of changing the entire module that would really be a good thing. The module was installed by a competitive dealer in early 2017 for builder use. Who knows huge competitor … could’ve had a old stock but it certainly seems like at that point it should be supporting T2000 fully!

There is no way to remotely update a GE Alarm.com module. Unfortunately it would require replacement of the module.

Hmmm. Not good. If I did deem Rh control important enough to change the module-
Do y’all sell one that you prefer?
What’s involved on your end?
Seems like I could just swap the LTE circuit board that’s on top?

I have an Verizon unit but the antenna was in attic to make work and we still have marginal signal I think (can you check?)
Should I swap to Sprint (or Tmobile)… their antenna is line of sight form the second floor Vz is not.
My Sprint phone gets a solid signal.

Thanks

Do y’all sell one that you prefer?

We do not directly sell the Concord communication modules.

In some cases remote patches are actually available, which would take an “a” version to a “b” version of the same firmware, for example. There is no current ability to do that with your version, but we are checking if that might be added soon.

What’s involved on your end? Seems like I could just swap the LTE circuit board that’s on top?

You would need to swap the whole module, not parts inside. Make sure the T2000s also are of the proper firmware versions though. If you turn their mode to “off” and hold the up arrow, what version do you see?

You would submit the new IMEI number and request a module swap via secure message here, our team would then confirm via email when complete.

Should I swap to Sprint (or Tmobile)… their antenna is line of sight form the second floor Vz is not. My Sprint phone gets a solid signal.

There is no Sprint or Tmobile Alarm.com communication module options for Concord at this time. (there are no Sprint period, Tmobile does show having a 3G module option, not sure if that is current)

The module types are AT&T and Verizon.

Your current Verizon LTE module though has a very solid signal. Well above what is required. I would stick with LTE

600-1053-4-ZX-VZ
Verizon® LTE Cellular Modem; Z-Wave Enabled

Looks like the needed part?

I’ll hold off until I hear for you.
“In some cases remote patches are actually available, which would take an “a” version to a “b” version of the same firmware, for example. There is no current ability to do that with your version, but we are checking if that might be added soon.”

THANKS Surely ADC, (IMHO ADC seems to sell a bit much “vaporware”) would make that patch available to it’s Dealers! Nobody wants to eat $200+ install from a communicator installed well after they were touting T2000 features! Let me know what they say. Did I say THANKS again !

THANKS Surely ADC, (IMHO ADC seems to sell a bit much “vaporware”) would make that patch available to it’s Dealers! Nobody wants to eat $200+ install from a communicator installed well after they were touting T2000 features! Let me know what they say. Did I say THANKS again !

Other older versions do have patches from time to time which can be applied remotely, this one is just not available at this time. As soon as we hear from ADC on the possibility of this we will report back.

600-1053-4-ZX-VZ Verizon® LTE Cellular Modem; Z-Wave Enabled

Yes, but verify with the seller the firmware, should be the latest, but old stock does exist some places.

Just confirmed 3 of 4 stats are firmware 1.50. One stat is firmware 1.1.

Can the version 1.10 stat be flashed to recent firmware???

At least the stats on main HVAC unit (which can slow fan to 85% on high Rh(best)), the master bed & hunid bath(!) are Rh capable —EWC zoned 2nd floor (can only auto-lower T setpoint a bit if Rh high(good))

Would be nice to firmware upgrade the bedrooms/hall stat tho.

Can the version 1.10 stat be flashed to recent firmware???

No, it cannot be upgraded at this time.