How to Delete/Reinstall Camera?

I’ve had some trouble with my camera getting connected for a while now (6-12months). I’ve tried to trouble shoot through the app but can’t get it to connect. Wifi signal is good in the area. I’d like to try deleting and reinstalling the camera, but can’t exactly figure out how to delete it. Any tips?

The camera is an ADC-721 (I think). I used to have a front door as well cam but removed it a while back.

Happy to help! Cameras can be deleted on the video device info page while logged into Alarm.com. See the attachment below for the link location on the video device info page. It is near the bottom.

The camera last reported a wireless link quality of 47% which is quite low and definitely insufficient for video traffic. Did you make any changes to your networking equipment or change ISPs?

I haven’t been able to get it connected for a while. We thought it might be a WiFi issue so we installed a mesh network (XFi pods) and signal should be sufficient now. I’ve tried the trouble shooting 3 times and still can’t get it to work.

I’ll remove and reinstall.

Thank you!