How do I switch to Surety?

Hello,

I already have a complete Alarm.com security system (end-to-end) professionally installed & monitored.

I want to switch to Surety for 24/7 Monitoring? How can I initiate this service with you? Do I order the service via the cart & then what do i need to do to transfer service to you?

Four Eyed

Welcome! We are happy to help!

Your Alarm.com compatible cellular module would need to be unregistered prior to obtaining service through Surety as cellular modules can only be registered to one Alarm.com account at a time. When ready, you can utilize this Module Check Tool to confirm that your module has been unregistered by your previous service provider and that it is ready to be utilized through Surety.

Cancelling service with your current provider and getting started with Surety would result in a new Alarm.com account where rules and notifications would need to be recreated during setup.

Note that alternatively, transfer options do exist with Alarm.com, which would help retain all currently created rules and notifications in your Alarm.com account, however your current Alarm.com service provider must support transfer of accounts. Please contact your provider to determine if this would be supported and we would be able to provide instruction specific to transfers.

You would purchase service through Surety here. Service can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 central station monitoring. If you are looking to control Z-Wave devices remotely, the Gold Automation add on would be required.

After the purchase process, you will be directed to fill out an order survey that is used to collect all the necessary information to set up your new Alarm.com account through Surety.

Orders without equipment programming are processed by our team same day during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 am-5:30 pm Eastern.

Hello Tyler (& Thank You),

My provider would support the transfer. Can you provide me instructions specific to transfers either here or via my email?

Four Eyed
???

Apologies for the delay. It appears that customer service reached out to you via email regarding this matter.
Customer service can help you further regarding the transfer process. Let us know if you have any further questions.