Help integrating NEST with Alarm.com

Attempted several times to add my Nest to my alarm.com account. I put in my login info for Nest, click Allow and then it brings me back to the Alarm.com home page with an error banner at the top of the page. Please advise.

Happy to assist!

I can confirm that NEST Integration is enabled on your account.

Can you relay what the error message was that you received? If possible, please attempt the integration again and post a picture or copy paste the error message and post it here.

As a reminder, NEST Thermostat integration can be found on the Alarm.com homepage via Settings -> Devices -> Nest Thermostat Integration.

You will also want to ensure that the NEST account has been fully configured before attempting to add it to Alarm.com.

I’ve had the Nest account for years so it is up and running correctly. Just tried it again. Error screenshot attached.

There aren’t any known reported issues that I am aware of. Looks like you are on a mobile website, can you please login to Alarm.com on a laptop/alternate browser and give that a try?

I’ve tried that too. When I clicked add Nest using my laptop, it didn’t even ask me to login. It already had me logged in and asked me to Allow. Then, I got the same error.

Hmm, we’ve just reset the Nest integration feature of your plan. Can you give it a shot again on a laptop? Do you see the same result?

I am going to contact Nest directly. I am a beta tester, so I’m thinking maybe there’s something on the back side of my nest account not allowing it to connect.

If you have unique account setup permissions with Nest for Beta testing then there very well may be either a bug or even an intentional limitation to 3rd party integration.

I must be missing something. I thought the Skybell was the only doorbell that works with Alarm.com. How does one go about integrating a Nest doorbell, and are other Nest devices able to integrate? Also, if I integrate a Neat Hello with my ADC, can I still link that same doorbell to the Google Home Hub?

I must be missing something. I thought the Skybell was the only doorbell that works with Alarm.com.

The Skybell is the only compatible doorbell cam.

The above thread is referencing Nest Thermostats only.