Go!Control panel ,add z-wave devices

Hello, I been looking for some troubleshooting help on the forum regarding a GoControl GD00Z-4 to be added to my 2GIG Go!Control panel, since followed the instructions to add the z-wave device nothing is really coming out, looks like my panel is not getting information from z-wave devices, my firmware version is V1.17.0.1 and I have the gold monitoring package, not sure what else to do, any thoughts?

Thanks

If you are having trouble with multiple devices or all devices, you should probably try a network reset. The this option is in your Z-Wave toolbox. Or maybe a network rediscovery. Is it all devices, most devices, or 9ne device giving you an issue?

Hello, I been looking for some troubleshooting help on the forum regarding a GoControl GD00Z-4 to be added to my 2GIG Go!Control panel, since followed the instructions to add the z-wave device nothing is really coming out, looks like my panel is not getting information from z-wave devices, my firmware version is V1.17.0.1 and I have the gold monitoring package, not sure what else to do, any thoughts?

As a clarification, looking at your account I see a Chamberlain MyQ Gateway listed but no MyQ doors. A Chamberlain MyQ gateway is not used with a GD00Z-4. Are you perhaps trying to add a Chamberlain door instead? You would do this through the Alarm.com website on the Garage tab. Chamberlain devices do not directly communicate with the Alarm panel.