GC3 panel - alarm goes off w/ motion while disarming

I upgraded my GC3 panel by stepping up a few firmware versions to the latest one, I think I did 3 steps (from 3.1.3?). After this I noticed I don’t see the four blue buttons on the bottom of the main page like in the picture, I still only have three. But a new glitch has started occurring where as I’m entering my disarm code the motion sensor sets the alarm off. It’s happened three times now in the last week or so and I haven’t done anything else differently. Also it’s not timing out before entering the disarm code.

Could this be a glitch in the new firmware? Anyone else have this problem? Can I downgrade firmware until this is sorted out?

after this I noticed I don’t see the four blue buttons on the bottom of the main page like in the picture, I still only have three.

Did you post a picture here? It appears that it hasnt shown up. Can you try again? Which buttons do you see?

There appears to be a possible bug involving FW 3.2 and above effecting some GC3 panels, you can find more information on the subject here.

Removing and re adding the motion detector in programming has resolved the issue in some cases. To remove, navigate to the installer toolbox → system configuration → wireless zones ->Scroll to the zone in question highlight and press the trash icon to reset the zone. exit saving changes. Then reprogram. Any change?

Programming for the PIR can be found here. You will want to power cycle the panel afterwards as well.

It is also possible to add the motion detector to partition 2 (or Smart Area 2 as 2GIG refers to them) to avoid the issue. Steps to do so can be found through the previous thread.

Can I downgrade firmware until this is sorted out?
Rolling back the FW is not currently possible

Thanks for the help, I posted in that other thread. Removing/adding the sensor and a panel reboot didn’t seem to fix it for me unfortunately…