Garage Door Malfunction

Can you please send a command to reset the communications for the garage unit? I sent a secure message this morning was referred to the forum. In the past couple days, the garage door has been saying the door is open when it closed. The app has not been updating properly. Last night, both the main and 3rd car doors have a malfunction. This morning, the main cleared after I sent a secure message, but the third car is still in malfunction. Thank you.

In general, malfunctions for Wi-fi units in the garage typically refer to failed wi-fi communication. There are no remote commands which can assist with this behavior. We would need to confirm what model you have in order to determine the likely malfunction. To best assist, what is the make/model of the gateway/garage controller?

From your description it sounds like you are having intermittent wi-fi communication issues if you have wi-fi overhead units.

If you have a wi-fi gateway, try rebooting your wi-fi router. This is often the first step in resolving this issue. Afterwards, I would recommend power cycling the overhead units as well.