“I want to thank Surety for being so SIMPLE to setup… With Livewatch (Now Brinks) I had to call them for every single thing… then listen to sales pitch after sales pitch for new items. Surety, not a single call needed to be made… This is how a DIY service should be!!”Devin S. , Surety Forum Review , 7/14/2019
Support › Firmware Release Information – Qolsys IQ
May 18, 2016 at 3:12 pm #55280
Subscribe to this thread to receive email alerts when new firmware is available for the Qolsys IQ Panel. Release notes will be posted, detailing the contents of the update.
Firmware updates for the Qolsys IQ can be performed via the Upgrade Using Network button in settings menu.June 23, 2016 at 10:08 am #58549
IQ PANEL 1.6.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE
This Firmware update cannot be applied to systems using an IQ2 until IQ2 firmware update is released.
If your panel’s software version is Q1.4.2 or lower you will need to update to 1.4.3 before you will be able to update to 1.6.1
– Disarm Photos from the panel camera now push to Alarm.com! Receive Disarm Photos in text, email and push notifications as well as in the online photo gallery. Note: Requires Alarm.com Image Sensor Plus plan
– Added support for remote Wi-Fi management via Alarm.com AirFX. You now have the ability to remotely connect an IQ Panel to any network the panel can see
– Added remote Z-Wave light state support from Alarm.com
– Added support for remote Add/Delete of Z-Wave Devices from Alarm.com
– Added support for the Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Opener (GD00Z-4). This device now works both from the local panel interface & from Alarm.com
– Weekly & Monthly “Communication Test” setting added to the panel
– Added monthly file system maintenance checks to automatically verify file system. Note: When disarmed, Panel will reboot after file system verification check is complete
– Dialer Delay can now be set to 0 seconds when SIA Limits are turned off
– Fire Panic is now silent for 30 minutes after “Disable Siren” option is set. This allows installers to test all signals in a quiet environment. Audible Fire Panic is automatically re-enabled after 30 minute timeout
– Improved Image Sensor image handling during Two Way Voice calls
– Minor French and Spanish translation changes
– Manually changing Time & Date from the panel is now only accessible with the Dealer Code
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes make it difficult to Arm Stay from a KeyfobNovember 11, 2016 at 5:28 pm #72557
New! IQ Panel Version 1.6.2 Release Notes
• Includes 1.6.1 features and improvements. If updating directly from 1.5.3 please see also 1.6.1 release notes
• Weekly & Monthly “Communication Test” setting fully integrated
• Added support for the new Remote Panic feature from the Alarm.com Mobile App
PhotoFrame Specific Changes
• New and existing systems will default the PhotoFrame display type setting to “Weather/Clock”
• Removed all custom photos from existing systems to clear any overs-sized photo media files
• Reduced custom photo individual file size limit from 1MB to 400KB maximum
• Changed display during Armed Away state to only show Qolsys Home screen
• Modified Wi-Fi reconnection process to improve overall system performance
• Fixed a connection error between IQ Panel and IQ2
• Improved memory usage handling to fix system freeze issue
• Improved handling of panel time re-syncing
Compatibility Note: This is an incremental update. Your IQ Panel must be on software version Q1.5.1 , 1.5.2, 1.5.3 or 1.6.1 and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly. If your panel’s software version is Q1.4.3 or lower you will need to update to 1.5.1 or higher before you will be able to update to 1.6.2. IQ2’s that are paired with the IQ Panel will automatically be updated to the latest IQ2 1.6 software after the 1.6.2 IQ Panel software is applied.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.
Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.
Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.
Guy Relaxing in Chair
We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.Shop Plans
No products in the cart.