“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Support › Firmware Release Information – GC2
May 18, 2016 at 1:37 pm #55264June 23, 2016 at 10:59 am #58563
2GIG Go!Control Firmware 1.14.01
December 11, 2017 at 4:17 pm #118494
- The GC2 panel now supports 60 wireless zones. The original zones are 1–48; the new zones are 63–74.
- The GC2 panel now supports 64 user codes. The Master User Code remains User #1 and the Duress Code remains User #8.
- The GC2 Panel now logs bypass events in the System History for the 2GIG Bypass Door/Window Contact (2GIG‐DW40‐345).
- The GC2 Panel now supports Z‐Wave device to device association for devices such as Z‐Wave three‐way light switches. This new feature can be accessed on the GC2 panel by using the Device Associations button found in the Z‐Wave Toolbox. Once all of the desired Z‐Wave devices have been learned into the panel, the new feature provides the ability to select the controller device for the association. It also provides the ability to select the devices that you want to associate with the selected controller device.
UL 1610 Central-Station Burglar Alarm Compliance Added. The GC2 Panel security system has been evaluated and complies with UL 1610: Central‐Station Burglar Alarm Units, when used with ADC services.
Requirements for UL 1610 installations:
1 – Use a GC2 Panel with a 900MHz Transceiver (XCVR2) installed.
2 – Install an ADC cellular radio (3G or CDMA) module.
3 -Install a Go!Bridge IP Communicator for use with ADC.
4 – Utilize an ADC account configured to support Dual Path Monitoring and UL 1610.
5 – Install a UPS battery backup for the Go!Bridge IP Communicator and the router to which it is connected. (Select a battery backup that can provide a minimum of four (4) hours of backup power to the Go!Bridge IP Communicator and to the router.)
6 – Set installer question Q91 to (1) radio modem supplier 1.
7 – Set installer question Q92 to (1) Go!Bridge.
8 – Set installer question Q96 to (1) enabled.
9 – Set installer question Q97 to (1) enabled.
IMPORTANT: UL 1610 installations are for use only as burglar alarm systems and not for fire protection.
New Equipment Codes Added. Several new codes have been added to the firmware. These codes are selected by the installer when pairing peripheral devices with the panel.
These new codes are supported by ADC. The new equipment codes are as follows:
(1062) 2GIG Tilt Sensor
(1064) 2GIG Bypass Sensor
(1065) 2GIG Flood Sensor
2GIG Go!Control Firmware 220.127.116.11
Adds support for remote trouble acknowledgement on Alarm.comMarch 26, 2018 at 3:00 pm #131985
2GIG Go!Control Firmware 1.19
– Future LTE CAT1 radio support on Verizon
– General GC2 platform improvements
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.
Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.
Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.
Guy Relaxing in Chair
We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.Shop Plans
No products in the cart.