Firmware questions for 2gig GC2

When I flashed the firmware to my panel, did I flash the correct one or is there a surety/ADC firmware that may be more functional or look different? I believe I’m using the newest stock 2GIG firmware. Just wanted to see what my options may be that is compatible with ADC/surety. I know some GUI are more friendly looking, etc. I think I’m on 1.19 2Gig production right now.

For the stability of your product, Surety uses the recommended 2GIG Firmware. There would be no alternative firmware options.

You can confirm your firmware locally, from the home screen navigate to Security -> Menu -> Toolbox -> Version, then Firmware Version would display the current version. Records indicate that you are on 1.19.3 production firmware.

I’m interested in the development side of this. I guess I can always customize and play with the firmware. If I don’t like it I can Flash it back. Looking to customize my own logo along with the several other options. My goal is not to necessarily change the function of the firmware or its components, but more along the lines of the graphics. I did not know if alarm.com had different firmware than the 2gig production 1.19.3. Ty much

I guess I can always customize and play with the firmware. If I don’t like it I can Flash it back. Looking to customize my own logo along with the several other options. My goal is not to necessarily change the function of the firmware or its components, but more along the lines of the graphics. I did not know if alarm.com had different firmware than the 2gig production 1.19.3. Ty much

I would very strongly discourage any attempt to do such a thing as alter manufacturer firmware files as it would very likely result in a bricked panel.