Fe599 ADC compatibility

I’m interested in using a Schlage FE599 with Alarm.com. However, while the Alarm.com website lists the Fe599, it says (legacy only) underneath the entry. Any idea what legacy only means in this case?
https://www.alarm.com/partners/ecosystem.aspx

The FE599 looks like it will no longer be supported on newer Z-wave radio versions and will not be updated by the manutfacturer. DSC/Interlogix modules versions 185 and higher are not expected to work with it.

What model of panel are you using?

Thanks. I will avoid this lock.
I am using a Honeywell panel with an ADC SEM.
Actually I am now looking at a retrofit lock for another door. The ADC ecosystem page only shows a Kwikset Convert under retrofit locks, but other places on the web (including ADC’s own blog post) indicate that the August Smart Lock Pro is now ADC compatible. Is this correct, and also is there a better/more updated list of ADC compatible devices than the ecosystem page in the OP?

Actually I am now looking at a retrofit lock for another door. The ADC ecosystem page only shows a Kwikset Convert under retrofit locks, but other places on the web (including ADC’s own blog post) indicate that the August Smart Lock Pro is now ADC compatible. Is this correct, and also is there a better/more updated list of ADC compatible devices than the ecosystem page in the OP?

That is the best comprehensive list which is a good measure of compatibility for systems in general. It also reflects fully tested and confirmed functionality. (Many other lights will work with systems, for example, but there is no known issues with any of the ones listed on the page)

The August Smart Lock Pro is newly compatible, yes, but only with the newest Z-wave versions on ADC modules (modules for Interlogix panels, DSC Neo, and SEM).

It is compatible on versions 185+ of the SEM.