DSC power g keypad

Hello , I have the dsc power g keypad installed. When the firmware updated to 2.3.2 for the qolsys iq2 I noticed the keypad stayed lit constantly for 1 day , fyi it is battery powered only. The keypad now will stay lit for a few seconds when key is pressed , then reverts back to off, did something change in the new firmware to cause this? Just curious it now displays the way it did before update, howevEr I did notice the connection/ signal to main panel is more faster and in sync than it was before the update

Yes, a number of changes occurred for the keypad, and I believe what you are referencing is for battery power saving.

From the firmware release notes regarding changes to the Power G keypad:

Reduced latency and improved general stabilization and syncing
Fixed an issue with battery only mode
Keypad panic buttons are now enabled/disabled based on the main IQ Panel 2 setting for keypad panics
Max keypad limit is reduced from 5 to 4 with a max of 2 keypads per partition
Fixed code length (4 or 6 digits) and system time are now applied to keypads immediately

Hi Jason, I believe there is possible bug in this new release, my keypad will stay actively lit/ awake for 1 day or half a day, then at the next disarm it will revert back to sleep mode / (backlights and display off )until a key is pressed or armed at main panel have u heard anything regarding this issue?
Also are the everspring sirens now compatible?, they previously enrolled as a. Water valve??

ThankYou

then at the next disarm it will revert back to sleep mode / (backlights and display off )until a key is pressed or armed at main panel have u heard anything regarding this issue?

I’ve not heard this, but we will pass this to Qolsys to see if they can confirm if this is known or possibly isolated to your system. Have you tried some troubleshooting such as panel and keypad reboots?

Also are the everspring sirens now compatible?, they previously enrolled as a. Water valve??

There are no specific compatibility changes laid out in the technical service bulletin. With regard to sirens:

• Improved siren off functionality when disarming for Remote sirens (Z-Wave sirens, PowerG sirens, etc)

The only officially compatible siren models are the Aeotec and the Qolsys QZ2300. See the compatible devices list here.