Doorbell volume and remote chime

Hi, I have a 2GIG doorbell but given the location of my main panel, is pretty hard to hear. Is there any way to increase the volume of just the sound when the doorbell is pressed?

Also, are there any zWave chimes or anything that can be programmed to ring when the doorbell is pressed? I would like to put a chime upstairs. Or is my only option to add a TS-1 to my system?

Thank you!

There’s no way to increase just the doorbell sound volume. The only straight-forward option would be a TS1. You could potentially rig something up by wiring it into the open collector output and programming the 2GIG panel to activate momentary when a “no response” type sensor is activated but the TS1 would be a lot easier.

I ringed something up…I use it with my regular doorbell, but whenever my panel activates it also activates the door bell extender (as do my kids when they get loud).

Install the receiver near what ever makes the doorbell sound (in this case @ panel)

They are $20 at Lowes. Plug extender into an outlet.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_53849-85538-UT-7357-02_4294710778__?productId=50237315&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

You can install as many extenders where ever you want