Cost comparison, feature comparison, referrals, and multi-system discounts

Hello,

I current have four accounts with Frontpoint and although they have been good to work with so far I feel there might be better deals out there.

Cost comparison: I have the ultimate monitoring plan in all my accounts. What would be the comparable plan with options at suretyDIY?

Feature comparison: Because I install security systems in all my rental properties, user roles and access Is important to me so I can give tenants the access they need but prevent them from making changes to the configuration and account. Is there a feature comparison of the mobile app and portal features of suretyDIY and Frontpoint?

Referrals: Are there any referral benefits such as free month?

Multi-system discounts: Does suretyDIY offer multi-system discounts?

Thanks!
Mike

I have the ultimate monitoring plan in all my accounts. What would be the comparable plan with options at suretyDIY?

You can compare what you have available in your plan with our service plan comparison page here. Video is not lumped into any suretyDIY service plan and is an optional add-on for any plan.

You would be looking at Gold Interactive plus Pro Video add-on in this case.

Because I install security systems in all my rental properties, user roles and access Is important to me so I can give tenants the access they need but prevent them from making changes to the configuration and account. Is there a feature comparison of the mobile app and portal features of suretyDIY and Frontpoint?

As both utilize Alarm.com the available features would be the same through the app/website. Custom role access for logins is a standard baked-in feature of Alarm.com.

Are there any referral benefits such as free month?

I don’t believe there are any official promotions currently in place, but you can email customerservice@suretyDIY.com to verify whether any referral benefits might be available.

Does suretyDIY offer multi-system discounts?

No, there are no multi-system discounts at this time. We prefer to provide all service on a month to month basis with no extended contract and flat low pricing up front for each system. Each system requires its own Alarm.com account and communicator, and its own service subscription, but multiple systems may then be linked under an existing Alarm.com login using multi-system-access.