Central Station Contact Order-What Goes Where?

Under Professional Monitoring and Central Station Contact Order I am confused as to what goes where.
Do I have to make one of the contacts the local police department and enter their phone number?
Do I make myself (the primary person at home that runs the alarm system) one of the contacts?
If so, which one goes first?

Do I have to make one of the contacts the local police department and enter their phone number?

No. Police/Fire/EMS dispatch numbers are automatically added to your account when you sign up, and they are confirmed by our team. You should only enter the contact numbers for users of your system in your System Manager.

The police dispatch line simply indicates where in the order police will be normally called for burglary alarm signals. You can move this line up and down in your list as well as any other number.

Dispatch should typically be placed after at least two other contact methods. This helps avoid false alarms. Some police jurisdictions require two people to be called prior to dispatching.

Do I make myself (the primary person at home that runs the alarm system) one of the contacts?

Your primary contact info entered during setup will be used to create one primary contact on the list. If you prefer to use a different number and this number needs edited please do so. All contacts that will be dialed will be listed in your contact list. You should place your own contact details in the order you want to be dialed. (typically first)

You can adjust the order later at any time.