Help Forum

Central Monitoring Password

Support Central Monitoring Password

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Familyman01
    Participant

I am in the process of switching from another Alarm.com provider and have already purchased the Surety Home package. I was directed to fill out the Surety Account page, but I am not able to submit the form. The only field that I have not completed is the Central Monitoring Password which I do not know and I don’t see where I am supposed to get this information.

What are my next steps to get set up? Thanks

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

The central station monitoring password is the verbal password you wish to use with the central station operators. This can be edited later in your system manager, but is required for setup.

Enter a password of your choosing.

Familyman01
    Participant

Thank you. I have updated that field but it still does not let me submit the form. Is it possible that my order has not completed yet and I just need to wait for confirmation that is is complete?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Happy to help. It looks like there is a validation issue reported for the phone number in your order. I’m putting in a ticket to our IT team to make sure the validation errors are prominently displayed for users.

Double check the Primary Phone field on your form.

Familyman01
    Participant

I checked everywhere I could find with my number and it was correct. I removed the 1 from the beginning thinking that may be the issue, but I still cannot submit the form. I’ll wait to see if this changes.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Please be sure to navigate to your System Manager and check the Primary Phone field.

There is an email address typed into the Primary Phone field on the form as it stands, not a phone number.

Are you seeing something different?

Familyman01
    Participant

Wow. I’ll chalk that up to multitasking. Thank you

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Happy to help, not a problem! I’m going to have IT improve the validation and feedback on the form. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Familyman01
    Participant

Solved. Thanks We should be able to change the subject of this thread from what it is to Blatant user “error”!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“These people are unbelievably helpful and patient. I switched from another system and they really provided timely and helpful support. I had an existing system and they provided just what was needed.”

Steve K. , Facebook Review , 7/25/2017
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.