Can't get thermostat to remember temp

GC2 with ADC thermostat (latest one). When using the ADC app, Everytime I return to the air conditioner settings after turning it off previously, it sets itself at a low temp (75) instead of where I left it last (78). Suggestions on how to confirugre so that it remembers the last setting?

I’ll double check with Alarm.com but you have 75 set as the minimum cool temp, so it may just default either to that value, or 75 may simply be set as a reasonable app default for cool set point. The app does not save the temp setting that I am aware (it may not even have the right one if the thermostat was changed locally or through another app instance.)

Does this actually change the set point at the thermostat right away? I’m curious if it polls the T3000 thermostat after turning it on and just shows a default for a bit on the app, or if it also sends the default temp set point when it turns it on.

I changed that minimum to 75 degrees last night. I was having the issue before this and the set point was lower than the 75 degrees

I was having the issue before this and the set point was lower than the 75 degrees

Do you mean that the minimum temp set point was lower than 75 and when it was lower the app still set the cool default to 75 when turning it on? Or did turning it on set the temp to the minimum?

Yes. It wasnt always 75. But it would seldom set at less than 75

Doing some testing the app will default to whatever the setting is at the thermostat at the time. If someone locally changes the target temp this will change what you see when you turn it back on from the app.

So for example: Target temp is 74 Cool mode. Turn temp up to 76 locally on tstat. Turn tstat mode Off via app (when it still shows 74 on app). Turn mode back to cool and the app polls it and shows 76 immediately.