Best thermostat for GC3 / alarm.com ?

DIY Home Security Forums Design Your System Best thermostat for GC3 / alarm.com ?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Jason Jason 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Jason
    Surety

No tech specs available yet, but obviously if there is no humidifier you would lose some humidity control options. Humidity can be balanced down with just an AC however. Specific details about the Gen 2 should be available soon. Some features would be hardware independent.

I believe I saw a Spring 2018 release projection.

lostinthefans
    Participant

Any update on the GEN 2 to Alarm.com thermostat ? Suppose to release this month. I have been holding off on upgrading for it’s release.

Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

There is an update on this. The spring release projection appears to be a bit premature. While no specific ETA has been given, it would appear that this is looking to be a Fall 2018 release.

diyuser7
    Participant

Any update on this? I think we are now about a year past the early release estimates.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

There is no ETA quite yet, but we expect it to actually be soon. It is undergoing testing at the moment, so it shouldn’t be too long before release.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.