Avantguard chat tool

I was just wondering if suretydiy customers that have Avantguard as their monitoring station will be able to use the new Chat tool messenger service avantguard has just launched to its dealers ?, it is similar to livewatch and Moni,s ASAPER service.

Thank you

I don’t think any decision has been made on this yet, so I cannot speak on it. It is still a beta feature and is not launched. That said, we are very excited to do more testing after its demo at ISC West.

Any word if this feature is now available? If so can you have central station send the text to my location phone as it is a cell phone

Thank you

It looks like we’re doing some testing with this now. We will announce when it is available to enable and we’ll follow up here as well.

Just wondering if testing has been completed and feature is now available?

I’m told this is not quite available yet and we are working with the CS to make sure it can be selectively enabled on individual accounts. We will follow up here when available.

The chat feature is now available if you would like to try it out. Any account through AvantGuard can test this feature.

Alarms will generate a text message very quickly with a chat link. Entering that chat link allows you to text chat in real time with any other users receiving the alert to help determine if dispatch is needed. You can then from the chat window either dismiss the alarm or request dispatch.

If you request and confirm dispatch, operators will notify authorities.

Dismissing the alarm requires a valid verbal passcode, input into a text box.

To get started, send a secure message or email to customerservice@suretyDIY.com with the contact names and numbers which should receive the chat text notifications. Note that these notifications are separate from and are not currently influenced by your Alarm.com users list in any way, so you cannot currently edit this list on Alarm.com.