Support Forum

Arming error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pdobrien3
    Participant

After the recent upgrade, every morning at 7 am I get a text notifying me of: System reported a Failed Arming at 7:00 am on Tuesday, Sep 10.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Are you sending any remote commands around that time? Based on the history it looks like a response to a remote command when the system is already disarmed.

The failure aspect would otherwise be normal, due to the fact the panel is disarmed already locally.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Note I do not see one yesterday, 9/9/2019, but I do see at 7:00 am on a few other days the same thing occur.

pdobrien3
    Participant

That makes sense. The “arming” part threw me off. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“These people are unbelievably helpful and patient. I switched from another system and they really provided timely and helpful support. I had an existing system and they provided just what was needed.”

Steve K. , Facebook Review , 7/25/2017
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.