Anker 3102 speakers

Good evening, I was wondering if the anker 3102 speaker essentially acts as a remote 2 way voice unit for the qolsys generation 2 panel? How many of these speakers can be paired? This speaker does have a built in microphone.
Thanks

Yes. Per the Qolsys announcement: “Bluetooth speaker support for Anker 3102 speakers. Can be used for remote voice annunciation, chimes and Two-Way Voice.”

We will check with Qolsys if there is a hard device limit.

Hi Jason, is there a limit to how many I can have? I tested it with my provider the other day it works great during 2 way , but 2 way communication only goes through the anker and not the panel simultaneously. I’m assuming the panel microphones are active though during the session.? Also I can confirm that yes the entry delay countdown and exit delay beeps do go through the anker as well as panel !! Which is great for larger properties where sound is needed.

The panel can only support 1 of the Anker Bluetooth speakers currently according to Qolsys.

I’m checking on whether there is any way to use the Anker and panel speaker simultaneously. Will report here once we have heard back.

Jason , just wondering if you were able to find out if it will work simultaneously with panel speaker?
Thanks

The bluetooth speaker takes over all sounds during 2-Way voice. Currently, there is no way to have the panel speaker work at the same time in this way.