Alarm.com RTS reporting unpaired status

Hello, I recently installed two remote temperature sensors on to my system. They are recognized by my control panel as well as the app however they continue to show unpaired. Pressing the button on the RTS does update the temperature that it displays in the app but I am not able to adjust my thermostat to average across them or to set temperatures by them. I did learn the RTS in its resting place. My thermostat firmware is 1.2 I believe, and 1.1 for wireless.

Hmm, I believe 1.2 is what is required for that. I don’t see the thermometer Icon on your thermostat card where you would set those pairings though. ADC has sent some commands to try to resolve this.

For best success please do not send any commands to the system or power anything down for a while. The Tstat is reporting in Flirs power save mode so we want to make sure there are no interruptions.

Thank you Warren, that seems to have done it. I am now able to utilize the feature set of the dual RTS’s that I have. Excellent service, thanks so much!

Thanks for confirming! Our pleasure.