Alarm.com login issues

Trying to login to alarm.com via pc keeps returning me to login screen with a note saying I’ve successfully logged out.
!?

Also noticed the login screen has changed, haven’t used it on my PC in awhile and at first it was the same, now it shows the surety logo in top corner.
All still same as before via my Mobile (cell) and no issue logging in via website or app

Also noticed the login screen has changed, haven’t used it on my PC in awhile and at first it was the same, now it shows the surety logo in top corner.

There has been a major change in the Surety website look, yes! Are you looking at this login page?

If would be good to try clearing your browser’s cache then trying again, or trying on a different browser. Any change?

Works ok on chrome.
Cleared browsing data on Edge but no change, still changes to the alarm.com site but only shows “home” in left corner then reverts back to the login screen thanking me for logging out. :slight_smile:

What version of Edge are you using? I am not able to replicate the issue being described at this time.