Help Forum

Alarm.com delayed notifications and timeouts

Support Alarm.com delayed notifications and timeouts

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

I would likely replace the panel. I would go with the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ with 345 MHz radio card. The QS9202-5208-840 version includes an AT&T LTE cellular module. The QS9201-5208-840 (Verizon) version includes the Verzion LTE.

The 345 MHZ radio card would be compatible with existing 345 MHz sensors in use. It offers dual-path out of the box so no extra equipment is needed for concurrent broadband. It also offers compatibility with PowerG sensors in addition to the 345MHz sensors. When buying it new, it comes with a warranty as well.

Downside would be that it is not compatible with the 2GIG TS1 secondary panel or any 2GIG image sensors in use.

pilotnh
    Participant

Tyler,

I could live without my image sensor but not supporting the TS1 is a dealbreaker. I’m going to call 2GIG tomorrow to see if they have a release date for the AT&T module.

One last question: is this related to the issue that my videos clips haven’t been recording since 5/26?

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

One last question: is this related to the issue that my videos clips haven’t been recording since 5/26?

No. Alarm.com cameras communicate with ADC via your internet, not through cellular, and do not directly connect to the panel.

Your recording schedules are currently paused in Alarm.com. This indicates you likely went over the monthly recording limit last month. You can toggle them back on by navigating to Video > Recording Schedules.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”

Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.