Help Forum

Adding MyQ to Alarm.com

Support Adding MyQ to Alarm.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Boosted0ne
    Participant

It appears that the method for adding garage doors at the ADC portal has changed. Are there new instructions for adding a MyQ enabled garage (Liftmaster 8500W)? When I attempt to add them now the system wants me to hold the learn button however I remember adding it via the serial number.

I have one on my account now but need to add an additional two (total of three).

Thank you.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

The process has not changed, but there is a difference in how you would add further serial numbers.

The wifi overhead units act as their own gateway, and currently only one gateway can be added through the Alarm.com customer site. additional gateways can be added by submitting the serial numbers through the secure message tool to our team. Be sure the devices are powered and connected to your network first so that they can be learned in.

Our team will email confirmation when complete.

Boosted0ne
    Participant

Message sent. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”

Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“These guys know what they are talking about. They were able to answer all of my questions and help me design a great, affordable home security/automation system. They’ve been just as helpful even after the sale in answering any of my questions.”

Nick A. , Columbus, OH , Google Review
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.