Adding a new System

I purchased a 2-GIG GC3 system from you for my office a few years ago and now would like to purchase a system for my apartment. I don’t see the GC3 on your website any longer and am wondering what I should do. Can I go to a Qolsys system at home? Will both systems show up on my Alarm.com app and would there be any issue with compatibility?

I have Lutron Radio RA2 systems at both my office (never was able to get integration set up) and home and I have a Z-wave Schlage lock at home that I’d like on the system.

Let me know what you think.

Happy to help!

I don’t see the GC3 on your website any longer and am wondering what I should

While we do not sell the 2GIG GC3 panel, it can be purchased from a variety of vendors online. You do not have to purchase compatible equipment through Surety in order to utilize our service.

Can I go to a Qolsys system at home?

Absolutely! Should you be interested in the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 it can be purchased through Surety here. If purchased through the previous link, a six month free trial of service is also included.

Note that the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ found on our website utilizes the S-Line 319.5MHz radio for communication with security sensors. This radio would not be compatible with 2GIG 345MHz sensors. So new 319.5 (or PowerG) sensors would be needed with the IQP2+. Are you planning on using existing equipment with this build? If so what in particular?

I have Lutron Radio RA2 systems at both my office (never was able to get integration set up) and home and I have a Z-wave Schlage lock at home that I’d like on the system.

You can find a list of compatible Z-Wave devices, including locks, here What model lock are you looking to utilize?

Will both systems show up on my Alarm.com app and would there be any issue with compatibility?

Each service account would require a separate Alarm.com account. However, you can control both from one login via the Multi System Access feature. This allows you to access multiple Alarm.com systems from one login, without having to logout/login to switch accounts. Steps on how to utilize Multi-System Access can be found here.

When ready simply login to your current suretyhome.com account and purchase the plan that best suits your needs.