Help Forum

ADC-IS-300-LP Image Sensor

Support ADC-IS-300-LP Image Sensor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jamie
    Participant

I added a new image sensor for the higher resolution, I have it working great in daylight. But when it is not bright(dark) the whole image is white a I can see faint outlines of major objects. Is this a defective sensor? The old one that was in the spot previously took visible pictures in pitch black, this one gives a white picture

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Interesting, kinda looks like the IR is overwhelming the lens. You can get this on video cameras if something is too close and prominent in the field of view, reflecting IR.

Is there any packing plastic or tape still over the IRs/lens by chance?

jamie
    Participant

I check and no tape or film over lens or the flash leds.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

You could try a factory reset and re-add to be sure but if that is what you see every time you test then I would look into getting a warranty replacement.

jamie
    Participant

Will do. It will take some time, this is not my primary home and I am no longer there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.