2gig panel lost all z-wave devices

We had a brief power outage yesterday and then last night I realized none of my z-wave devices appeared on my panel or ADC and all my custom scenes had been deleted from the ADC app. I have like 25 devices or something crazy. Is my old configuration backed up somewhere that can be restored?!

There is a rare but known issue that affected 2GIG Panels on older firmware, but this would be the first time I think I have seen it on 1.17 or later. I am sending this info to 2GIG for review. So I can give them as much info possible:

1. Does your panel have symbols under the emergency button or does it spell out “Emergency” on the front plate? (This determines panel hardware version)
  2. Was the outage the result of a storm?

Unfortunately, it is in fact a rare error resulting from an outage/power surge that affects the Z-wave radio and essentially resets the radio.

Z-wave device configuration cannot be backed up the same way sensors can due to how Z-wave functions. Z-wave devices must always be learned in locally at the panel.

The devices themselves will retain the parent network link, but a new one must be established. To re-learn devices, first use the Remove Device button on the panel (Services > Z-wave > Wrench Icon > Installer Code > “remove devices”) and go to each Z-wave device and activate it to send a signal to the panel. The panel controller will then clear that device’s parent network link. You can then select add devices and do the same thing to re-add.

Unfortunately there would be no other way to recover the data.

1. It has symbols under the emergency button

2. it seems like a scheduled outage for upgrades by the power co. It definitely wasn’t a surge - I have a whole home surge protector and the panel is on an additional surge protector.