Help Forum

2Gig GC2 Battery Pack

Support 2Gig GC2 Battery Pack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wesley
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Noticed I don’t see a battery pack for sale on the store. . . Any recommendations where I should find a replacement. I hesitate to grab one off of Amazon for fear of grabbing garbage that’s sat on a shelf for years.

Thanks in advance,

Wes

Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

That is correct, we do not carry that part on the website. The battery for the 2GIG Go!Control/GC2 would be 2GIG-BATT2X and can be found from a variety of vendors online. I could not speak to another companies practices in terms of how long their stock sits.

I’m going to notify customer service and have them reach out to you as they may have a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“(They) are very quick to reply with thorough, knowledgeable, complete and helpful answers… I really can’t say enough about how impressive they are…. I am a huge fan and would highly recommend…”

G.N. , Westfield, NJ , Yelp , 7/03/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.