2GIG compatible water temp sensor

Hello,
I’m exploring hardware options to control and monitor solar heating system based on water temperature levels.
Can you recommend a solution like 24VA set back thermostat with ZWave or 345MHz to control pool pump via relay?
Thank you.

There are no 345 sensors which would actually measure a temperature level. Z-wave thermostats measure ambient air temp, not submersed probes.

For something specialized like this you would want to find a specialized temperature monitoring product which matches your needs, (maybe something like this) then add control to it via Z-wave switch, and/or monitor it via a simple contact sensor (via a separate dry relay thrown by activation of the linked product.)

I searched for thermostats are capable of being hardwired with an external temp probe but didn’t come up with any. How about this: QUBINO Z-WAVE PLUS ON OFF THERMOSTAT MODULE ZMNHID3 ?

That might work well for the application for sure, but I am not sure if that would be compatible with any panel type. It is not listed in any official compatibility list that I can find currently. We can suggest it be tested by manufacturers.

If you try one let us know how it goes!

What I was referring to above would be to use a non-smart thermostat element and then add capability to it with a Z-wave appliance module and/or dry relay and DW10 sensor.